Brodersen's UDC-32 is a digital panel controller with 4 digit LED display.
The panel meter is used for monitoring and measurement oF
- AC/DC voltage
- AC/DC current
- Temperature with PT-100/500/1000, Ni-100, Thermistors and thermocouples. The temperature is fully linearised by the built-in micro processor.
- Standard Process signals
The actual input signal type and measuring range must be specified when the panel meter is ordered.
Splash proof front panel with integrated display, LED indicators and 4 button keypad for programming the adjustment.
Version avilable with galvanic isolation between input signal and power supply.
The panel controller is microprocessor based and fully programmable from the keypad:
• Output relay mode selection with 6 different output modes.
• Scale minimum/maximum.
• Decimal point position.
• Setpoint (1 or 2).
• Hysteresis (below or above setpoint).
• Correction of read-out (in case of deviation between actual measuring value and read-out).
• Display update time (0-10.0 sec.).
• On delay, output relay 1 & 2 individually (0-100.0 sec.).
• Release delay, output relay 1 & 2 individually (0-100.0 sec.).
The settings are stored in an EEPROM and accidental change of preprogrammed settings is avoided through the keyboard lock facility. One or two output relays (UDC-32) with LED indication of energized relay. Standardized housing (96 x 48 mm) with plug-in terminals at the rear. Versions with galvanic isolation between input signal and power supply.
Data Sheet UDC-32
Data Sheet All UDM and UDC